Friday, January 22, 2016

Farmers wife sampler quilt

So this arrived today!


Get ready to start seeing some seriously sweet blocks. I will need 111 of these gorgeous 6" blocks by the end of this project. 

You can call us on 02 6836 3606 to get your copy of the book and follow along too. I will be trying to post at least 2 new blocks each Friday. 

Now if you've read the online reviews you may be feeling dubious about this book. I know I read ALOT of bad feedback about the template situation. Not to worry though. I have a condensed version of the templates available and I'll be helping you through providing information on when and how to use Thangles to make the perfect half square triangle. 

Sewing is so much more fun with friends! Come sew with me.  

Happy Friday everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment