Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Shirred dresses with Abby

This one was fun! We had a great time last week making these beautiful shirred dresses.

Bianca & Steph going great guns


Kerry & Leah. Anyone would think Leah was shy!


Lyn & Abby: up to straps


The finished dresses. Wow, they look good!


 First time on a sewing machine for Bianca. She really did well.


 Sorry Kerry, I didn't check your eyes where open,  but I had to put this pick up.

Thanks again Abby.
See you all again on Saturday for headbands, and Sunday for more ruffle butts

3 comments:

  1. Wow all those dresses look great.
    I'm really happy with my dress if only i new someone that would fit in it lol
    Now i have to make on for myself.
    Was a great class i really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! I loved this class so much and the dresses were all gorgeous well done girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Col, I love that brown and cream squares quilt you have on the design wall in the background ... will you be doing this in kits?

    ReplyDelete