Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Progress!

Whoo Hooo!
All blocks have now been finished for my Fancy Forest Quilt and it's time to start putting them all together. I am going to be putting the quilt together as a Quilt -As-You-Go.
This means that I have followed the instructions in the book up to making the Quadrants. Now that they are in their quandrant I am going to be quilting each quarter on my Brother NV-1800Q machine.
When I am finished I will put up the method I used to join the four Quilt Quarters together. We have just 4 of these fabulous kits left so don't wait too long to either join our Block Of the Month program or purchase your full kit but for now, I'll leave you with these pretty pictures...

Fancy Forest Quadrant 1
Quadrant 1
Fancy Forest Quadrant 2
Quadrant 2
Fancy Forest Quadrant 3
Quadrant 3
Fancy Forest Quadrant 4
Quadrant 4

No comments:

Post a Comment