Monday, February 21, 2011

A MORNING WITH ABBY continued

What a fantastic time had by all. I love these little one off days were we do something completely different to patchwork. Don't get me wrong, I still love my patchwork, but it's nice to do a small project every now & then.
There have been a LOT of these little "ruffle butts" made over the weekend, and this morning I was presented with a couple of  pretty cute dresses to go with them. Thanks Denise for bringing them in.
Abby has a few more ideas up her sleeve, so if your interested in joining in next time, then give us a call here at the shop. You will notice that there were quite a few ladies attended Abby's class, more than we would normally have in a class, but as this was a small project it was fine.
Enjoy our pics!

                                                                   A helping hand


                                                                    Concentration


Do I need a little catnap?

                                                              Works in progress

                                                  I'm sure Leah, (in blue top), is thinking
                                        "I need to make lots of these, before bub comes along"

                                          Sarah insisted that I was in here too. I hate the camera.


                                                   




 
 More concentration
                                                                 Nearly finished!


                                      The finished products!



                                                            


Some of the ladies left before I got  a picture of their finished ruffle butts.Very Sad, but I'll get them next time.

Thanks again Abby.


These are some of Abby's other creations that we will do at a later date. We  were going to do the little dress this time, but due to unforseen circumstances we decided to go  with the "ruffle butts", so it'll  be dresses to go  with them next time. Hope to see you there.



2 comments:

  1. It was such a fun day with awesome finished projects I am so proud of my ruffle butt ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I was there, looks like you all had a lovely day!!

    ReplyDelete