Tuesday, February 2, 2016

New BOM

We have just finished cutting and packaging up a brand new Block of the Month program. This little boys ABC quilt by Red Brolly is so sweet and combines appliqué and stitchery all in one.



So now this little duck gets to make up a shop sample, which I LOVE doing. And the best part is, once I'm done there is a girls version to do next. 


Every Cobar Quilt Shop BOM is sent out in these wonderful little bags. Ready to go and labelled so there's no guessing about which fabric is for what. All our kits include binding also. 




I have cheated with my stitchery and used the reinforce stitch on my brother machine. It's a triple stitch and comes out quite thick. Can you tell by looking at my flagpole, cloud or waves?  I think they look good. 



This BOM is run over 6 months at $29.95 per month including postage. A full kit can be purchased for $159.95 plus postage. 

Stay tuned as I get more blocks finished and this quilt comes together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment