Sunday, February 21, 2016

ABC boys quilt BOM progress

So I have spent the day preparing all the remaining blocks for this delightful little quilt. 


There is 14 left out of 30. But I figured the hard part is now done, so it is my goal to complete a block a day for the next fortnight to finish off this beauty. 

I do like to get all the prep done no matter what project I am working on at the beginning. 

So here's Sunday's block, check!


And of course because it's Sunday, it's yoga day and I thought I'd share my lnew mat bag I finished this week. It has an internal divider to keep my mat rolled and then has HEAPS of storage on the other side for towels, drink bottles, keys, wallet, yoga blocks and straps too!!

 
This is the link to the free pattern for this yoga bag. A great weekend sewing project. 

http://thehabygoddess.blogspot.com.au/2011/09/tutorial-yoga-bag-with-insert-panel.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment